Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today's changes

So, I started last night by replacing Fluxbuntu (which is, AFAIH, a dead project) with AntiX M7.5 on Siplebop.AntiXM7.5 on Siplebop(Sorry about Mr. Blurrycam, my camera doesn't like taking pictures without flash)
As you might not care, Siplebop is the family computer now.
But he is soon to be replaced for lack of Flash abilities by a ZaReason Breeze 3110.


Anyways, I went on to replace the apparently broken FeatherLinux on Zalaf with INX 1.0, which I posted about earlier.
There's your CLI only INX pics.






And in other news, instead of replacing Syllable OS with INX as I said I would earlier, I decided to use the newly released Vector Linux Light 5.9, and it's been a mixed experience.
Partially insanely buggy and hard (the installer) and partially amazement at how fast it is, even with kdm.


That's LXDE by the way.

I might update this post if I resolve some Vector Linux issues and get around to installing BasicLinux on Nettlewark.

No comments: