Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wireless PCMCIA cards.

These are pretty much essentials for Esteguan and Oofleschmoop, so I've been hunting them down and have come across some gems.

Found them on this page on the DSL wiki.

DX-WGNBC: Something from Dynex, it'd be great if it wasn't discontinued everywhere I google.

AT&T 6700g

It's great, but expensive... if any readers want to comment with a place to buy them that's cheaper, I'd much appreciate it.

Cisco Aironet 350

A bit too expensive too, but cheaper...

And from Amazon.

Compaq WL110

Not sure if this is the right product even, and it's still pretty expensive. (Yahoo! Shopping had it at $128!)

D-Link DWL-650

This was the card I though I ordered earlier... (I got the DWL-G650M, which doesn't work with Linux, despite the name similarities.) It looks good though.

I'm going to update this later.

No comments: